We would like to invite you to join us in celebrating the power of Polish cinema and have a chance to win* a getaway weekend for two in Poznań, to get a taste of Poland that you have seen in the films - enchanting and intense (direct economy flights from London, accommodation in Hotel Mercure Poznań Centrum and local public transport tickets included).
The rules are simple: buy online at least one ticket to a 15. Kinoteka screening in Regent Street Cinema and use the promo code #WEGOTOPOLAND to take part in a prize draw. One screening – one chance to win, two screenings double your chances! For a full list of 15.Kinoteka screenings in Regent Street Cinema go to T&C below.
PS. Do not forget to share your memorable moments from Poznań on your social media using #wegotopoland #Poznan #Kinoteka2017
The prize is funded by Poznan Tourism Organization (www.poznan.travel) and Polish National Tourist Office (www.poland.travel).
*Terms and conditions apply. For T&C and a full list of eligible screenings, please read below.
15th Kinoteka competition Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Polish Cultural Institute based at 10 Bouverie Street, EC4Y 8AX London
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over who are able to enter Poland with a valid travel document or a valid visa, except employees of Polish Cultural Institute, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. A purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Details of how to enter can be found via http://kinoteka.org.uk/offers/weekend-getaway-in-poznan
6. Multiple entries from the same person will qualify only if they have purchased tickets for different 15. Kinoteka screenings in Regent Street Cinema.
7. Closing date for entry will be 26 March 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
A minimum of 1 ticket must be purchased online to one of the following screenings at Regent Street Cinema: Afterimage, Fri 17 March 2017, 7pm; The Last Family, Sat, 18 March 2017, 3pm; Casablancas: The Man Who Loved Women, Sat, 18 March 2017, 5:30pm; Planet Single, 18 March 2017, 8pm; Playground, Sun 19 March 2017, 3pm; Blindness Sun 19 March 2017 5pm; Happiness of the World Sun 19 March 2017, 7:30pm; Kościuszko at the Battle of Raclawice 26 March 2017 3:30pm; The Lure 26 March 2017 5:30pm; Eccentrics: The Sunny Side of the Street 26 March 2017 7:30pm. Tickets must be purchased directly through the Regent Street Cinema website. The promo code #WEGOTOPOLAND must be entered at checkout when prompted.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
-economy direct flights to Poznań for two persons from a selected by the Promotor London airport
-accommodation in Hotel Mercure Poznan Centrum for 2 persons for 2 consecutive nights
-2 tickets for local public transport (trams and buses) for the whole stay
-offer valid until 17 December 2017.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
from all eligible entries received and verified by Promoter by 27 March 2017.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and from where the prize can be collected / will be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. Any photographic documentation from the trip to Poznan shared by a winner on personal social media should include the following description: #WEGOTOPOLAND #POZNAN #Kinoteka2017
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: London.firstname.lastname@example.org
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to the Polish Cultural Institute and not to any other party.
24. Polish Cultural Institute shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Polish Cultural Institute also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.